DETAIL FACTORY’S Fine Detailing Brushes are unsurpassed in the industry for Professionals and Enthusiasts alike. With a focus on creating innovative tools that fill a market need and outperform the competition, Nestie Detailing is proud to carry the DETAIL FACTORY brand. DF’s Detailing Brushes are specifically designed for light duty cleaning on sensitive automotive surfaces inside and outside your vehicle. They are ideal for instrument and infotainment panel dusting and cleaning as well as detailing around badges and emblems where boar’s hair may scratch the surface. They will also work well on any surface that does not require aggressive scrubbing action.
- Ergonomically Designed Handle Profile
- Textured Grip Area
- Balanced at Grip Area to Minimize User Fatigue
- Chemical Resistant Handle and Ultra-Soft Fine Bristle Materials
- Metal-Free Construction to Prevent Scratching and No Wood to Rot
- Short Handle (16.5cm) for Interior Use, Dashboard, Navigation Screens, Vents, Woodwork, Gauges, etc.
- Long Handle (24cm) for Exterior Surfaces, Wheels, Trim Work, Grill, Emblem/Badge, etc.
If you are looking for the absolute best in ultra-soft detailing brushes – you just found them by the DETAIL FACTORY!
- Ergonomically designed handle profile
- Textured grip area
- Balanced at grip area to minimize user fatigue
- Chemical resistant handle and ultra-soft synthetic bristles
- Metal free construction to prevent scratching
These Ultra-Soft brushes are specifically designed for light duty cleaning on scratch-prone automotive surfaces, such as “Piano black” interior panels found in many modern cars
They also work great for instrument and infotainment panel dusting and cleaning as well as detailing around badges and emblems where boar’s hair may mar the surface.
Featuring ergonomically designed and balanced handles, you will be able to clean longer, safer, and more comfortably than with other detailing brushes on the market.