Swisstrax Ribtrax Smooth tiles are an innovative new addition to our most popular tile style and features the appeal of a smooth and even surface. This tile is engineered with an advanced channeling system underneath to easily remove dirt and debris with a high pressure hose or a shop vac.
Made of polypropylene, this tile is self-cleaning and low maintenance. With it’s open profile, self draining design, Ribtrax Smooth provides a clean, dry surface and its durability gives it a compressive strength of 2,500 psi and 18 tonne of rollover weight.
The Swisstrax Ribtrax version is designed with an advanced channeling system which allows dirt and debris to be removed easily. With a 4-point injection mold for the most thorough & even material distribution, its thickness allows it to withstand up to 25,000 lbs of rollover weight and a compressive strength of 1250 psi. This tile is resistant to oil, gas, acid or solvents, making it a popular choice.
Swisstrax Ribtrax Smooth tiles are a great choice for commercial and residential applications including garages, patio areas and athletic and special event floors.
- Tile size: 40cm x 40cm x 18mm
- Material: Polypropylene copolymer
- UV Stabilized
- Over 18 Tonne. rollover capacity
- Excellent resistance to oil, gas and other automotive fluids including Skydrol
- Excellent resistance to Alkalis
- Good resistance to acids and solvents
- Temperature Tolerances: -30°C to +120°C
- Compressive Strength: 2500 psi
- Fire Rating: HB (Horizontal Burn)