- Concourse winning wax including 50 Vol.% of pure yellow Brazilian Grade One Carnauba wax
- Provides an outstanding gloss experience on all paintwork systems with a very deep and intense shine that also makes experienced concourse enthusiasts speechless with amazement
- Hand made in Switzerland since 1930 for uncompromised quality
- Contains natural UV filters and stabilisers
- Recommended for Concourse participants and sophisticated enthusiasts
- Prepare the paintwork with Cleaner Fluid prior to the wax application
- Discover now why Swissvax is the official Global supplier of car care products and waxes to Bugatti, Aston Martin, Mercedes-Benz Classic, Rolls-Royce, Spyker and Lamborghini
- Can be used on top of any Ceramic Coating, Sio2 Glass Coating or paint protection to add a deeper wet look shine, a smoother silky finish and to provide protection against hard water spotting
A wax container of 200ml is sufficient for 20 or more wax applications whereby we recommend you to wax your vehicle every 4 months meaning that one container of wax allows you to maintain your automobile investment for more than six years in a condition which usually would be reserved to award-winning classics only.
Before Concorso wax is applied for the first time the paint should be prepared with Swissvax Cleaner Fluid in order to ensure that the paintwork surface is perfectly clean and free of old wax residues and contaminations of old wax, acid rain, tar, insects and other remains and also to ensure that the wax can perfectly bond to the paintwork surface. Perfect preparation is the key to the world famous Swissvax finish.