- Special textile cleaner concentrate to be mixed with water to the strength required
- Offers thorough and effortless cleaning of all interior fabrics as well as convertible fabric tops and Alcantara.
- Use in combination with a Swissvax Mixing Bottle and a soft brush such as the Swissvax Leather Cleaning Brush or Detail Brush
- Safe, colour fast, easy to use and has no harmful additives
Swissvax Fabric is a textile cleaning concentrate to be mixed with water to your desired strength. Use in conjunction with a Swissvax Mixing Bottle with mixing scale. Fabric offers thorough and effortless cleaning of cloth seats, car carpets, floor mats, head liners as well as textile convertible tops. We recommend using a textile/fabric proofer, Swissvax Lotos Protectant after the cleaning process to protect textiles from water and stains.
For spectacular cleaning results you can (Optionally) mix the concentrate with carbonized water (Mineral Water). The effervescent bubbles will help lift dirt and stains from the fabric.
Note: This product can be used effectively around the home as well as on automobiles.
Made specifically for the cleaning of convertible roofs made of fabric or Mohair. The product will not stain or harm fabrics or stitching and is perfectly safe to use on all types of fabrics. The PH neutral formula ensures that colours will not fade or change even with frequent use.
This product can also be used on interior fabric seats, headlining’s, carpets, floor mats and door panel inserts.
Optional: Subsequently seal with Swissvax Lotos Proteciton (Waterproofing and long term protection against weather and natural elements)
- Effective but safe cleaning spray for Alcantara surfaces without any solvents that can weaken the synthetic fibres.
- Amazing results with the SWISSVAX cleaning brush
- Easy and quick application
- Can be applied regularly without harming the materials structure or appearance
- Alcantara is composed of approximately 68% polyester and 32% polyurethane giving increased durability and stain resistance. The appearance and tactile feel of the material is similar to that of natural suede, but it is lighter in weight compared to leather or suede which makes it popular with performance cars.
Alcantara (Artificial Suede) material is used in many of today’s modern sports/luxury cars as a lightweight but durable and attractive alternative to leather, found in many Porsche, Lamborghini, Ferrari, Maserati, Audi, BMW and Mercedes interiors to name just a few, it can also be found in many luxury Yachts. Its cleaning requirements are different to Leather as it is a man made material whereas Leather is a natural product. Therefore, it is important not to use steam cleaners or standard fabric cleaning methods. Leather cleaners and leather conditioners must also be avoided.
Older or neglected Alcantara seats and steering wheels can suffer from fiber pilling (Matting) on the surface. These loose matted fibers look unsightly, this can be fixed by using a Swissvax Alcantara Sanding pad after cleaning with Swissvax Alcanta Cleaner. Sand the surface to remove the fibers and restore the original look and feel of your Alcantara. Note: Do not use traditional grit sanding papers!
Special attention: When cleaning neither rub the material nor use harsh detergents or solvents which may permanently damage the material. Swissvax uses biodegradable ingredients (Vegetable Based) and was specifically developed for cleaning Alcantara interiors. Avoid products made from animal fats and surfactants because these will leave undesirable residues in the fibers after cleaning.