- Protection meets perfection!
- By enriching our unique Carnauba wax with PTFE *, it achieves a highly reflective and particularly strong protective shield
- Your vehicle’s paint will perfectly withstand the challenges of everyday life
- The best recommendation for all Daily Drivers in Australian conditions
- Innovative system for the ultimate protection of all types of paintwork including clear coats, older acrylic paints and modern hard scratch resistant paints
- Discover now why Swissvax is OEM supplier of car care products and waxes to Bugatti, Aston Martin, Mercedes-Benz Classic, Rolls-Royce, Spyker and Lamborghini
- Can be used on top of any Ceramic Coating, Sio2 Glass Coating or paint protection to add a deeper wet look shine, a smoother silky finish and to provide protection against hard water spotting
Swissvax Shield is a modern and innovative system for the ultimate protection of all types of paintwork – also under the harshest conditions. Shield is a special Carnauba wax which was enriched with non-stick PTFE in order to create an ingenious protection shield for your paintwork. Thank to the proverbial “Teflon-pan-effect” dirt and insects barely can’t adhere at all to the as smooth as glass paintwork surface.
We strongly recommend the application of Swissvax Shield on daily driven vehicles, winter vehicles and all vehicles that are not fortunate enough to live in a garage.
A wax container of 200ml is sufficient for 20 or more wax applications whereby we recommend you to wax your vehicle every 4 to 6 months meaning that with one container of wax you can maintain your automobile investment for more than six years in a condition which usually is reserved to award-winning classics.
Before Shield is applied, the paint should be prepared with Swissvax Cleaner Fluid Regular.